- guitar lessons began again on wednesday
- thursday: my 41st birthday.
dinner with Moni, Charly, the Vertigos, Matias and Paulita at Edelweiss. luxurious. in the afternoon a strange coincidence: listening with Charly to the recordings of the shows in Pinamar, both of us were playing over the recording, my 4th string broke in the same song that it did in the recording. so in the cd we heard Charly saying " Kabusacki va a cambiar una cuerda" when in fact I was looking for a spare string in my guitar case.
- friday: Bochaton in La Plata. a very hot show, with a very hot audience. we rocked. my gear: Washburn Red Rocker electric through a Rat, Big Muff, Line 6 delay and a Marshall JCM 900. loud was good. I think the audience even aprroved the band this time. yeah!!! listening to Lou Reed and Grateful Dead in the car
- saturday rehearsal with Flopa & band. also luxurious.
- sunday: our 7th wedding anniversary
- monday: Moni's birthday