Monday, August 30, 2010

Lujan, Marcos Paz, Tierra del Fuego

Very busy on the last couple of months... apart from the usual gigs at Malba and the making of a new Kabusacki album and a Samalea / Kabusacki collaboration...
I had the honour of being invited to play on Palito's new album, which will be stunning: pure rock and roll. a memorable seesion for me at Los Pajaros. photo by Leo Garcia



Another interesting adventure...playing with Sami Abadi in Marcos Paz...




La National Film Chamber Orchestra in Tierra del Fuego: Sama and Kabu

Sailing the Canal de Beagle was a highlight of this trip, hosted by Capitan Hector and Mariano, our guide



The drummer of The Beagles...



gear...




This is where we played: Auditorio Nini Marshall. Wonderful venue! Great sound, very good attendance and a very kind audience!



next door, the gym where I played with Maria Gabriela, almost 10 years ago




I usually post photos of my equipment...this time I went ski in Ushuaia so this was my rig... 25 years since I skied last time...




last night in Ushuaia, dinner by organizers VI Festival Internacional de Cine de MontaƱa Ushuaia Shhh... superb!!!!!! a very valuable book was given to me: "Ai limiti del mondo", about de Agostini's days in Tierra del Fuego, published by Museo Nazionale de la Montagna, Torino

No comments: