Friday, September 03, 2010

Raining in Buenos Aires

Back from the world's end, Tierra del Fuego, where these wonderful creatures grow...





... I played last night with Bochaton at CC Konex, using this guitar and this pedals...





for pedal fans ... big muff, zvex fuzz factory, mxr distortion, rat, pulstar tremolo, boss giga delay, all through a tweed fender blues deluxe...



... proudly wearing this t-shirt




Daniel came to the show and informed me that Vertigo Colectivo's second CD is already in the factory!!!!

I was driven back home on this car, which is only 5 years older than myself ...




Last weekend La National Film Chamber Orchestra played at Malba, with these guys...



and this gear



Editing my new record continues. The work gets finer and the mixing date gets closer. Guests musicians keep coming, some on this train, arriving at this station



No comments: