Wednesday, November 09, 2011

In London

On sunday night I played Metropolis with Mono Fontana and Jose Bale at Malba, back home at 2AM

Monday morning: final packing and off to the airport.

Arrived in London in the morning via Madrid. Very nice Air Europa flight.


Great to see Juan! Walked around a for hours.


Bought 2 books in Charing Cross Road: the history of 2-Tone and the bio of Ray Davies: Waterloo Sunset.

Christmas Seasons lights in Picadilly.

Without Ken and Alice here England is different.


and I just found this photo in my archives...a photo with Sabrina, Daniel Amiano, Diego Mazzei, Luciano Manso and Charly Garcia at CC Borges a few years ago. That night after playing with Vertigo, Charly and I went on to Maria Eva's studio to record vocals for my album The Flower and The Radio. I guess the photo was taken by Fernanda Corbani...

No comments: